Cut straight and true the first time, every time.
No more frustration cutting precious paper!
Have you tried in vain to shave a sliver off a scrapbook element to make it fit into your page? Or cut card stock to make a card only to find it’s not straight? Or tried to cut 4 pieces of card stock at the same time?
End your cutting frustrations today… with the Tabletop Paper Cutter. This is a precise cutter featuring stainless-steel precision-ground blades. Ideal for cardmaking and scrapbooking, this is the last cutter you’ll ever buy!
Look at all of the things the Tabletop Paper Cutter can do…
- Cuts straight – no more wasted paper!
- Self-sharpening – no blades to buy!
- Handles 12 x 12 paper with ease!
- Portable – easy to take to crops!
- Trim slivers – shave a tiny piece off any paper or card stock!
- Sturdy – cut multiple pieces at once!
Now you can order Stampin’ Up!’s Tabletop Trimmer for just $45.95!
Place your order NOW, and you’ll also receive the following at NO additional cost:
A Complete Tutorial for this Birthday Bash Project…a $24.95 value!
- Includes step-by-step illustrated instructions
- Includes detailed supply list
- Includes Bonus Ideas & Templates
To order your Tabletop Paper Cutter AND receive your $24.95 in free gifts, just follow these easy steps:
- Click www.kathleeninnes.stampinup.net
- Click the ‘Shop Now’ button in the upper-right hand corner
- Enter 106959 in the ‘Search the Store’ box and click OK
Once you place your order, you’ll receive your free gifts via e-mail.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at 678-467-1330 or at email@example.com.