What constitutes a "memorable moment" for you?
I've had several memorable moments lately. My baby girl's first haircut, reconnecting with a dear friend I've not spoken with for several years, my sister's birthday, losing my iPad at the airport -- all are recent moments I will not forget.
Some are moments we wish to cherish; to mark them with a card, scrapbook page or framed display. Others we might just as soon wish we could forget they ever happened. (Did I mention I lost my iPad?)
So for one of those moments you DO wish to commemorate, consider this card. The sentiment could be Happy Birthday, or you might with to say "Congratulations," "Thank You," or simply "Friend."
• Flowering Flourishes (Wood #126365; Clear #126367)
• Memorable Moments (Wood #126682; Clear #126680)
• Pool Party Card Stock
• Primrose Petals Card Stock
• Summer Starfruit Card Stock
• Whisper White Card Stock
• Primrose Petals Classic Pad
• Summer Starfruit Classic Pad
• Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon #126846
• Naturals Designer Buttons #127554
• Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
• 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch #119854
• Big Shot #113439
• Large Scallop Edgelits #127019
I'd love to help you commemorate a memorable moment in your life. Give me a call to chat about the perfect way to acknowledge your moment.
Order now at my website for Sale-A-Bration bonuses -- a gift for every $50 purchase!