Having played with My Digital Studio 2 for a few days now, here's why I would award this digital crafting software a gold medal:
- It's easy – Tools make sense, importing photos is a snap and embellishments are only a click away.
- It's fast – Open up one of the professionaly-designed templates and have a completed card or scrapbook page done in a few minutes.
- It's reasonable – the price is simply the best value in this category…and you don't even need a coupon to get the best price.
Ready to try it? Click here to order now — any of the options above.
Features of My Digital Studio 2
- Enjoy an intuitive and attractive software interface
- Create custom projects or use exclusive photo and designer templates
- Search content by Keyword
- Insert photos automatically with Auto-fill
- Edit photos – Make them black and white, sepia, brighten, darken, mirror, flip, blur, sharpen, and more
- Make design easy: Tools allow you to align objects, use layers, rulers and x and y-axis placement, size and re-size objects, lock objects, group objects, match colors, and add drop shadows and mats.
- Custom rotate artwork, text, and photos
- Change project size or type at anytime
- Get a quick start with training materials to help you learn more
- Use My Digital Studio 2 as a design tool, allowing you to create projects digitally before making traditional paper crafting projects
- Flip pages and view two-page spreads in the interactive project preview
- Check errors and spelling
- Customize with video, multimedia, and audio options
- Have it your way: My Digital Studio 2 supports .jpg, .png, and .svg file formats
- Use on your PC or Mac
- Install two installations of software at your primary residence
Here's to digital crafting!