Shelli Gardner, Co-Founder of Stampin' Up! will appear on the TODAY show this Friday, December 4th.
Stampin' Up! has been involved in the Christmas Today Show Toy Drive for several years. These boxes are getting packed for the toy drive…over $150,000 worth of Stampin' Up! products!
Since 2005, Stampin' Up! has been honored to participate in the TODAY Show's Annual Holiday Toy & Gift Drive. This year, Stampin' Up! is donating over $150,000 worth of stamping and paper crafting products to the following organizations:
- Child S.H.A.R.E.
- A Place Called Home
- Alliance for Children's Rights
- Children's Hospital
- El Concilio Del Condado de Ventura
- St. Joseph Center
- Yolo Wayfarer Center Christian Mission
- Metro Atlanta Task Force on the Homeless
- ARC of Bergen and Passaic Counties
- Women in Need
- Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless
- Housing Works
- All Children's House Family Center
- Cathedral Community Cares
- Catholic Big Brothers and Sisters
- Dominican Women's Development Center
- Girls' Vacation Fund (Girls' Quest)
- Partnership with Children
- Project Sunshine
- Little Flower Children's Services of New York
- Domestic Violence Intervention Services
- Texas Head Start Association
- First Place School
- Friendship Project
It's wonderful to work with a company that truly believes in "making a difference."