You can play a big part in getting holiday cards to our service men and women this holiday season. Share holiday cheer with some of the 1.4 million who currently serve in our military and 24 million veterans who have served in the past.
For the third year, the American Red Cross and Pitney Bowes, Inc. have teamed up to deliver holiday cards to military members and veterans.
Send your holiday cards to:
Holiday Mail for Heroes
P.O. Box 5456
Capitol Heights, MD 20791-5456
Follow these guidelines while preparing your holiday greetings.
- Sign all cards
- Entitle cards “Dear Service Member, Family or Veteran”
- Limit cards to 15 per person or 50 for school class or business group
- Bundle groups of cards in single, large envelopes
- Send letters
- Include personal information such as home or email addresses
- Use glitter – excessive amounts can aggravate health issues of wounded recipients
- Include inserts of any kind as they must be removed in the screening process
For more information, visit the American Red Cross Holiday Heroes site.