This is your opportunity to build your supplies, learn techniques, create fun projects and earn free stamp sets, paper and accessories from Stampin’ Up!
I have new Stamp ‘n Chat Clubs forming and here’s how it works…
- You commit to order $30 of product each month for the next 5 months (March/08 – July/08)
- I will host a monthly Stamp Club project meeting on the third Thursday of each month from 7:00-9:00 p.m. (or another time that works for members)
- Meeting location is in Duluth, GA
- I’ll provide three exclusive, fun projects at each meeting
- All materials for monthly projects will be provided (except adhesive) for $5
- You will enjoy a turn to act as hostess one month and earn the hostess benefits of at least a Level 1 hostess stamp set and $15 in product dollars to spend on anything you wish
- You may bring in additional orders during your hostess month or host a hostess party at your home to increase your hostess benefits
- I will give you a free catalog
- If you do not attend the Stamp Club meeting you may pick up the materials and make your projects at home, or meet with me at a mutually convenient time to complete your projects
I have several tentative participants…the first five people to email or call me by March 10 will form the first club; the next five will form a second club. Each club is limited to 5 members.
Just think of the possibilities — get all those colors of ink pads you’ve wanted…try some of the new embellishments…collect the markers in your favorite colors. All in a budget-easy plan that earns you hostess benefits!
Email email@example.com or call me at 678-467-1330 to enroll. Don’t wait!